Oh my… the work space… It’s the one that I’m constantly trying to get back to the basics on- haha;) My work space is a work in progress and I’m sure it will be for a while, but I wanted to go ahead and share it with you because you may see an idea you like..? Personally, I love eclectic spaces, but I dream of this space being a little more put together. Until then I choose to love it and make the best of it, so these are the things that I either need or love -the basics.
- a lamp-for ambience and task lighting
- chalkboard- to note seasonal tidbits;)
- pinboard-to hang anything important or inspirational
- arrangement-for warmth and beauty
- pencils/paper-absolutely necessary
- printer-need it and didn’t find a better place for it:(
- file/mail box- to keep track of documents at hand
- kiddos chores/money jars-for keeping up with my children’s jobs!!!;)
- computer- need not explain;)
- reading books- I would be lost without reading inspiration!
- planner- yes please:)))
If you have any questions about where I purchased any items or other work space related thoughts comment below please I’d love to share and get more ideas myself<3